Welcome! I’m Stephanie. I provide professional support to women, online business owners who are making their living online while trying to keep some kind of work/life balance (aka – maintaining your sanity with such a busy schedule.)
Whether you’re a Coach, Blogger, or another kind of Boss Lady Content Creator, my services are centered around getting you more subscribers, up leveling your videos, and offering professional support that puts more time back in your day (would you like more hours in your day?)
I happily spend my days helping clients with:
- Creating opt-ins that get subscribers from your website AND your blog
- Video post-production for better engagement when it’s replay and distribution time (and content repurposing time)
- Branded and professional social media graphics that support your message, services, and your digital product sales
- Prepping, doing the SEO, and scheduling your blog publishing
- Creating and scheduling your newsletters so your latest blog, event announcements, or your new digital product promo goes out on time
I choose to work with women online business owners because you all are the souls I relate to. As a Boss Lady, online business owner myself, I know what it’s like to raise kids while running my business and helping my clients succeed, all while figuring out what’s for dinner. Now that my kids are older, it feels good to help and support the women whose goals and daily schedule I completely understand.
Here are a few random get-to-know-me facts:
I’m a hazelnut latte drinker
Occasional Jewelry maker
My 16 Personalities test result is: INFJ The Advocate
I have 3 computer monitors on my desk (and I will NEVER go back to using just one!)
I love creating social media graphics and messages that support women and their goals
After work, you can find me on my iPad drawing in Procreate or waiting for Netflix to come out with another season of “Dead to Me.” Spoiler alert: After season 3, they’re done. 🙁
Whether you’re ready to get off the do-it-all-yourself treadmill or you want to add another member to your team, I’d love to help you succeed in your business while you keep your daily-life sanity intact.
P.S. – Did you grab your FREE Canva Template yet? Subscribe to my newsletter and get your Canva Template for getting more subscribers!