Hey there! My name is Stephanie. I’ll tell you all the usual things you probably expect to see on an “about me” page but in the end; it’s more about you and I working together – helping you with an online business that supports your goals and plans for you and your family. But just so you know what you’re in for, here goes…
My Work Life
Your Consistent Assistant for Life, Wellness, and Business Coaches
Knowledge and know how you have – but the time to do everything yourself, consistently, maybe not so much (and I feel ‘ya). My business focuses on the “ecosystem” of helping you get more e-mail signups with lead magnets and printables, as well as blogging support, webinar support, and social media graphics, visuals, and postings. This “ecosystem,” as I call it, supports your need for visibility while showing your personality and expertise to your existing and potential clients. I chose the term “ecosystem” because there is no one “magic” thing that helps you land new clients. It all works together to help you achieve your personal and business goals.
Before starting Balanced Business Service, I worked in the 9 to 5 corporate world for quite some time and then decided to start my own business in 2001. Since then, I’ve done many facets of a coach’s support needs and learned a thing or two about working (and getting things done) in the online environment. This past year has been all about taking my years of administrative experience, running my own business, and my love for positive media and combining it all into a wider scope of support services for Coaches. I love and choose to work with you all because you’re the ones that help people get to their next step, push forward, and succeed (I love that) and I want the same for you!
I keep up with my online learning (and there’s always something new to learn) through resources like VAClassroom.com, and Facebook groups specifically for Virtual Assistants, online professionals, and digital marketers. I also watch and follow Life, Wellness, and Business Coaches on Facebook so I can stay abreast of their needs and marketing efforts.
My Home Life
- I enjoy reading, sharing, and creating positive words of encouragement, especially for women. I love my life, and I’m the happiest I’ve ever been, but I don’t think I would be in this great place without the wisdom and kind words of others along the way.
- I enjoy working in my garden (death to all weeds). Long live the river rock so I can buy less mulch (but I do LOVE the smell of fresh mulch).
- One of my weekend hobbies is making jewelry from beach shells (and even old skeleton keys). I’ve made some pretty cute stuff! But, I’m not always productive. Sometimes I just binge watch something on Netflix (downtime is good).
- While I’m out and about, looking for shells, I take a lot of beachy (and sometimes random) pictures that end up in my other creative endeavor – Social Media Graphics. I love working with Canva and Photoshop CC! Canva is creative and effective for social media graphics, and Photoshop allows me to dig in a little deeper and get more creative.
- I spend a lot of time, as most parents do, taking care of our daughters, helping them with homework, and helping them manage the stress of high school and middle school. In and of itself a job for me but the bigger load is pulled by them (which is why I like to be here for them).
- I have 175 boards on Pinterest and over 19,000 pins (In my defense, this has been over a few years). But, that’s my personal account; my Pinterest business account is a little more focused.
- I have an awesome husband, three kids ages 34, 17, and 13 (yeah, I know), and a dog named Comet who sheds like nothing I’ve ever seen! Seriously, it’s prolific!
- I can occasionally be seen at Starbucks buying a Tall Hazelnut Latte (my favorite).
If you make your living online helping others as a Coach and find yourself wearing too many hats in your business (and feeling it), please check out my service and support packages. I’d love to work with you! Thanks for stopping by.
p.s. I love printables that help us focus and take action! Sign up for my email newsletter and get access to my resource library just for Coaches! Sign up is below. In the library right now:
- FREE printable #1: A Three-Step Blogging Content Idea and Writing Template.
- FREE printable #2: A Daily Focus To-Do list for those of us who run a business AND a home.