Hey there! My name is Stephanie. I’ll tell you all the usual things you probably expect to see on an “about me” page but in the end; it’s more about you and I working together – helping you with an online business that supports your goals and plans for you and your family.
There are a couple of things I’m passionate about – 1) Women being financially independent and 2) Those same women having the best work/life balance possible. Helping women create and preserve a higher quality of daily life is at the heart of why I do what I do as a Virtual Assistant. I know the whole work/life balance thing seems like chasing unicorns but it really is possible. It just takes time, consistent action, and patience with ourselves.
Here’s a little more about me….
My Work Life
Your Consistent Assistant for Life, Wellness, and Business Coaches Who Support Women.
My superpower is Practical Follow Through. That means I am the implementer (me) to the visionary (you). I carry out tasks to completion and help business owners stay the course even when shiny object syndrome tries to take over.
Knowledge and know how you have – but the time to do everything yourself, consistently, maybe not so much (and I feel ‘ya). My business focuses on the “ecosystem” of helping you get more e-mail signups with lead magnets and printables, as well as blogging support, webinar support, and social media graphics, visuals, and postings, along with taming the content monster (who doesn’t need more content?) This “ecosystem,” as I call it, supports your need for visibility while showing your personality and expertise to your existing and potential clients. I chose the term “ecosystem” because there is no one “magic” thing that helps you land new clients. It all works together to help you achieve your personal and business goals.
Before starting Balanced Business Service, I worked in the 9 to 5 corporate world for quite some time and then decided to start my own business in 2001. Since then, I’ve done many facets of a coach’s support needs and learned a thing or two about working (and getting things done) in the online environment. This past year has been all about taking my years of administrative experience, running my own business, and my love for positive media and combining it all into a wider scope of support services for Coaches. I love and choose to work with you all because you’re the ones that help women get to their next step, push forward, and succeed. I love that. The best way I can help women is to support women like you.
I keep up with my online learning (and there’s always something new to learn) through resources like VAClassroom.com, and Facebook groups specifically for Virtual Assistants, online professionals, and digital marketers. I also watch and follow Life, Wellness, and Business Coaches on Facebook so I can stay abreast of your needs and marketing efforts.
My Home Life
- I enjoy reading, sharing, and creating positive words of encouragement, especially for women. I love my life, and I’m the happiest I’ve ever been, but I don’t think I would be in this great place without the wisdom and kind words of others along the way.
- I enjoy working in my garden (death to all weeds). Long live the river rock so I can buy less mulch (but I do LOVE the smell of fresh mulch).
- One of my weekend hobbies is making jewelry from beach shells (and even old skeleton keys). I’ve made some great pieces that I love to wear! But, I’m not always productive. Sometimes I just binge watch something on Netflix (downtime is good).
- Photoshop – What started out as a hobby in Photoshop has quickly overlapped into using it in my business for social media and website graphics.
- I spend a lot of time, as most parents do, taking care of our daughters, helping them with homework, and helping them manage the stress of high school and middle school. In and of itself a job for me but the bigger load is pulled by them (which is why I want to be here for them).
- I have 175 boards on Pinterest and over 19,000 pins (In my defense, this has been over a few years).
- I have an awesome husband, three kids ages 34, 17, and 13 (yeah, I know), and a dog named Comet who sheds like nothing I’ve ever seen! Seriously, it’s prolific!
- I can occasionally be seen at Starbucks buying a Tall Hazelnut Latte (my favorite).
If you make your living online helping women as a Life, Wellness, or Business Coach but find yourself wearing too many hats in your business (and feeling it), please check out my support packages and my “work with me” page. I’d love to work with you! Thanks for stopping by.
p.s. I love printables that help us focus and take action! Sign up for my email newsletter and get access to my resource library just for Coaches! Sign up is below. In the library right now:
- FREE printable #1: A Three-Step Blogging Content Idea and Writing Template.
- FREE printable #2: A Daily Focus To-Do list for those of us who run a business AND a home.