The Helping Hand Package is a good fit for the hands-on business owner that’s having a hard time letting go of the DIY mindset but knows they need to! This starter package lets you focus and choose a few tasks to get off your plate so you can transition yourself, at your own pace, out of the day-to-day that’s stealing your time away. You and I will work together to decide what you want to accomplish the most, set your goals, and get to work. This package includes a monthly meeting to decide on which of my services you want to focus on in the month ahead based on your business goals for that month.
Here’s the quick list of what you get with this package. More details are below:
- Monthly meeting with me for planning
- Marketing with lead magnets
- Branded social media graphics for women that
communicates your message, your inspiration, your story
and, of course, your services!
- Blog content planning
- Time-saving email newsletter support
We’ll have a meeting once per month to help you decide what you want to accomplish next month so you and I have the clarity necessary to decide which of my services will help you accomplish your goals. Are you good at sending out newsletters consistently but too busy to be consistent with your social media (or vice versa)? Has your lead magnet been updated lately? If not, let’s create a new one and bump up your email signup numbers (Woot Woot!). At the beginning of each meeting, we’ll measure your results, ask the same questions about what you need most, adjust our sails, and execute the new plan (or “lather, rinse, repeat” if we’ve found a plan that works for you!)
Marketing with Lead Magnets
- It starts when they visit your website. Capture their attention quickly with a free offer that makes them want to sign up for your email list. Lead magnets in the form of free printables is a great way to entice website visitors to sign-up! People love to get a free, printable download the helps them solve a problem or organize their life, and you love getting more people onto your email list!
- To-Do Lists
- Cheat Sheets
- Swipe Files
- Tool Kits
- To-Do lists
- All of the above are great ways to get e-mail addresses from your website visitors. Your printable of choice will be branded with your logo, information, and colors.
- Blogging content planning – We’ll brainstorm together, during our monthly meetings, what you should be blogging about for the month ahead and set up your editorial calendar so you have a content plan to follow all month long when you write and publish your blogs posts.
- E-mail newsletter management and scheduling – Once they’ve signed up to received your e-mails, stay in touch with consistent newsletters that build your relationship with your reader, and puts you top of mind with them when they’re ready to hire a new coach.
Branded social media graphics created with women in mind
- Branded social media graphics that sends your vibe to your tribe. Connect with your audience on a personal level with inspiration on Facebook, Instagram, or your favorite social media channel. Share your story, your inspiration, talk about your services and why you do what you love to do!
If you’d like to talk to me about this package or hand pick from my services to create your own support package, please visit my “work with me” page.
Other monthly support packages for your review: