Your Consistent Assistant
Get used to telling people, “My assistant handles that”.
The goal of this service:
The goal of this service is to provide boss lady coaches and bloggers with a variety of professional support options that help you create more time and capacity in your business so you can focus on the revenue, not the nuts-and-bolts of making it happen. Running your business should not be running you into the ground. If you’ve reached the Boss Lady tipping point (you’re tired of doing it all, things are falling through the cracks and affecting your revenue, your family hasn’t seen you in a while), then these services are for you!
Despite all the technology and automation available to us today, we still need good ole fashion hands-on people to get tasks done every day, but must it always be you?
My Quick List of Services (you can read all about them below):
- Live Webinar and Online Meeting Support – Focus on your presentations and meetings, not all the stuff in the background.
- Blogging Support and Graphics – Cut your content production time in half!
- Email Newsletters – If they’ve signed up to get emails from you, we’re leaving money on the table if we get too busy to send them.
- Social Media Graphics – Your vibe to your tribe.
- Facebook Group Moderating and Admin – Daily, consistent check-ins.
On this page, you’ll also find:
- My contact information if you want to talk about creating custom support services
that may not be listed on this page.
- My Virtual Assistant Pricing – Supporting you from start to balance.
- Flexible support option – This is a good choice for busy Boss Ladies who aren’t sure what support they’ll need each month and like having the variety, options, and flexibility available to them on a regular basis. Choose any of the services on this page to get the support you need each month.
- Set it and forget it option –This is a good choice for Boss Ladies who already know what they want and prefer to delegate strategically rather than pay for services they don’t need. Book your consultation today so I can quote you a flat monthly rate for getting your specific tasks done consistently. You can set it and forget it because you’ll know it’s getting done and you can move on with your Boss Lady day.
Live Webinar and Online Meeting Support
Focus on your presentations and meetings, not all the stuff in the background
Your webinar has gone live, and “all attendees are in listen-only mode”. All eyes, sometimes hundreds of them, are now on you! Increase your effectiveness and decrease your stress levels by having an invisible partner supporting you in the background. Once you’ve gotten to this point, the last thing you have time for is answering questions about sound problems, handouts, and the ever-popular question “will there be a replay”?
I’ll be supporting you by:
- Working in the background making sure attendees get a friendly and helpful response to all of their technical questions.
- Dropping promotional links into the chatbox on cue or when needed, so you can focus on the presentation.
- Flagging questions in the Q&A box so you’re able to have a more effective Q&A time rather than hunt and find questions from your attendees in a sea of chatter. You can also opt to have me read out the questions for you if you’d prefer.
- Do you record your webinars? If you need your logo or other polish added to your webinar, prior to posting the replay, check out my Webinar Video Editing service!
- If I don’t already have a live webinar booked, I’m available.
Blogging Support – Cut your content production time in half!
Using your written content:
- Strategic Formatting – To keep the reader moving along, instead of clicking away.
- Editing/proofing – Punctuation check, spell check and watching for word usage that can get by even the best writers when you’re deep in writing and content creation mode, or you had to write a blog post on the fly! (They’re/Their/There, Two/Too/To, Peak/Peek/Pique, and the like). No worries. I’ve got your back.
- Photo finding – Don’t get caught up in the time-suck that is photo finding!
- Your Blog Post Graphic – I’ll create a graphic in Canva or Photoshop if you need more than just the picture itself. It can be custom or as simple as adding your web address.
- SEO – I’ll maximize your SEO using your Yoast SEO Plugin.
- Add your CTA where needed.
- Distribution – Posting to social media channels to get the word out, so we get that traffic coming to your site!
- I’ll get your post ready in WordPress and leave it as a draft for you to review and publish or I can publish it for you (your choice).
Newsletters – Don’t leave money on the table!
- Your readers have signed up to hear from you! Don’t let this money maker fall through the cracks because life has you busy being busy!
- I’ll set up your email newsletter and send it out via your email service. Content to be provided by the client, but I love to help with suggestions and content ideas.
Social Media Graphics – Your vibe to your tribe
- Keep your social media followers engaged – I’ll post inspirational messages and graphics using quotes from you, your blog, or famous quotes you and your tribe would like.
- Custom graphics for your social media can include your branded colors, logo, and website address.
- Bonus if your audience is female. As a mom, online business owner, and mother of 3 girls myself, I can’t help but see daily life from the busy woman’s perspective. It’s where a lot of my social media graphics and ideas come from!
- All graphics will be sized to suit your various social media channels.
- I’ll schedule or post your graphics using your social media service.
Facebook Group Moderating and Admin
- I’ll check your Facebook group(s) – Monday through Friday, I’ll check your groups daily to screen, accept or decline people who have asked to join, and delete SPAM (and the offending member for that matter)!
- Welcoming new members – I’ll make sure new members get tagged in a warm, friendly welcome that sets the tone for their arrival into your community.
- I’ll increase engagement and community interaction by encouraging your existing members to chime in to greet new members!
- Alert you to posts of importance to you.
Virtual Assistant Pricing Options – Supporting you from start to balance!
Two ways to have a Boss Lady day!
Option 1: Flexible support:
This is a good choice for busy Boss Ladies who aren’t sure what support they’ll need each month and like having the variety, options, and flexibility available to them on a regular basis. Choose any of the services on this page to get the support you need each month.
|The Helping Hand||Your Consistent Assistant||The Work-Life Balance|
|10 Hours||20 Hours||35 Hours|
|Prepaid – To be used within 1 month of purchase||Prepaid – To be used within 1 month of purchase||Prepaid – To be used within 1 month of purchase|
|Let’s Talk!||Let’s Talk!||Let’s Talk!|
Option 2: Set it and forget it:
This is a good choice for Boss Ladies who already know what they want and prefer to delegate strategically rather than pay for services they don’t need. Book your consultation today so I can quote you a flat monthly rate for getting your specific tasks done consistently. You can set it and forget it because you’ll know it’s getting done and you can move on with your Boss Lady day.
|Book a “Set it and Forget it” or Custom Services Consultation|